Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Wednesday Eating

Ok so I am going to keep myself accountable and give you a day by day of what my eating is looking like:

Breakfast: 250ml milk, 5 ice cubes, 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, 1 scoop chocolate hydroxy burn (protein) 2 scoops vanilla Physique (protein ) 1 tablespoon of LSA (linseed, sunflower and almond mix). Place all these ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  It is great as it is like a thick shake and it is filling. This should keep you going for some time!

Make sure you have plenty of water as the protein will make you a little dry!

SNACK: 1 banana and a handful of dried apricots.

LUNCH: 2 Wraps, Sorj brand (no yeast) cottage cheeses, lettuce, 1/2 tin canned chicken and red capsicum.

MID AFTERNOON:  Orange (although I am not hungry BUT know that dinner will be a little later tonight!

DINNER:    Well after such a yummy dinner last night with the chicken I am adjusting it to use salmon tonight.
 I am going to lightly cook each side of the salmon in the fry pan, just enough to seal it approx. 2-3 mins each side. The I remove from the pan and put it into a roasting dish and will pop it in the oven and bake for about 5-7 mins, or until it starts to flake. Then remove it and leave it to rest for approx. 3 mins.
While resting I shred the lettuce, grate some parmesan, poach an egg and lightly grill two small dinner rolls. Then I will add all to the lettuce and top with the dressing I have made, the juice and rind from one orange mixed into about 125g no fat natural yoghurt and some cracked pepper. YUM!

Overall I have been not too bad today, can I keep this up I hope so just better hope that the supermarkets don't have specials on lollies this week!

No comments: