Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 2 (Thursday eating)

Well it is day 2 on the eating regime and if I follow the plan I should have had an egg today but that protein shake was just too good yesterday that I couldn't resist it again today! Also I have Body Combat and fitball to instruct this morning and didn't want to have my tummy feeling like I wanted to vomit. That's whats great about a liquid brekkie it doesn't take as long to digest!

BREAKFAST : 250ml milk, raspberries, LSA, 1 scoop hydroxy burn chocolate, 2 scoops Physique vanilla, and ice cubes, blend in the blender.

MORNING SNACK:  Kind of missed this today as I was at work all morning and its a little hard to eat while kicking butt and pushing weights!

LUNCH: Had an appointment so had a very bland lunch which consisted of 2 scoops hydroxy burn (chocolate) and 1 scoop Physique (vanilla) mixed in 300ml water. Also snacked on a banana.

AFTERNOON SNACK:  handful of dried apricots, dries apple and about 8 pecans.

DINNER: Going to cook a nice lean piece of steak with a jacket potato and some roast broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, and brussel sprouts. And do a piece of steamed corn and beans on the side! On the baked spud will add a little cottage cheese with some fried onion, just cooked in the pan with a little cooking spray and a tbs of sweet chilli to add some flavor.  

No comments: