Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 8 Wednesday

Well I finally have a day off!!!!!!! No work for me today, apart from the house work! I did do a 45 minute run and a round of Zumba today which was great finally some real cardio and no resistance! So the eating program today is:

Breakfast: I had this in stages today, yes odd I know! I had 1 scoop of chocolate hydroxy burn with 250ml of milk 30 minutes prior to my workout this morning. The I came back and had scoops in 300 ml water and a serve of blueberries, blended in the blender just after my workout.

Snack: Protein Bar BSC Low Carb, high protein

Lunch: Wrap with avocado and smoked chicken.
Snack: Fresh juice- carrot, apple, celery, ginger, orange.

Dinner: A serve of Pink Ling fillet, a warm salad with lettuce, carrot, sweet potato, capsicum, spring onion.

To cook the fish lightly fry one side until just sealed then do the same to the other then place on a tray and add  a brushing of dijon mustard, garlic and dill and bake in the oven for a few minutes until fish is cooked through.

One big tip I think I have learnt from losing weight is to be prepared and plan plan plan! I try to plan the meal at least early in the morning or a day or two before so I know that I have all the ingredients. Also if going out to have healthy options in the car or bag so even though I am starved and a stop at the drive thru seems a great option I just pull out wither a protein bar or some dried fruit or some nuts to munch on! Today was a great example when I left I was not hungry but as the time went on I started to get famished so I grabbed a BSC protein bar, high protein and low carbs and survived, much better option than a greasy cheese burger!

No comments: