Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 3 (Friday)

Well day three is here and I am still here!

The following is the eating regime:

Breakfast:  The usual that I have had the past three mornings, protein shake, see below.

Mid Morning Snack:  Missed again due to work, BUT, was really full from the breakfast shake!  

Lunch: Didn't come home today so planned the same deal for lunch as yesterday, 300ml water mixed with 2 scoops chocolate hydroxy burn and 1 scoop vanilla physique. This actually kept me pretty full.  

Afternoon Snack:  Had one banana and 1 protein muffin, will put the recipe up soon.

Dinner: Beef strips with a warm roast vegetable cous cous salad. I have beef strips that I cook up and I use about 1/2 cup of cous cous per person, and I put roast sweet potato, carrot, swede, pumpkin on the cous cous with the beef. I also have a layer of lettuce as well. I also at the end of the beef cooking in the fry pan put about three or four tablespoons of sweet chilli to coat the meat and give it a tastier taste. Tonight I will also mix about 125g natural yogurt with some garlic and add a dollop to the dish. YUM!

No comments: