Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 4 Saturday

Ok well managed to haul my butt out of bed this morning and go for a run on the treadmilll! Was good as I listened to my new aqua music that I am doing with my class today, think I have the moves almost down pat! So after a lovely 45 minute run I came up and silly me sat on the stupid computer and got totally frozen! So the breakfast shake went down well!!!!

Breakfast:  250ml milk, 1 scoop vanilla Physique, 2 scoops hydroxyburn chocolate, 1 banana and about 8 cubes of ice, blended in the blender with 2 tablespoons LSA mix. Tasted good!

Mid Morning Snack: Missed as I was out but was pretty content from brekkie again, just drank about 750ml water.

Lunch: Had a splurge and didn't have a protein shake! Instead I brought a cheese and garlic pide from banjos (yes I know loaded with carbs!) and a kind of omelet thing that was two egg whites, 1 egg, pepper, thyme and curry powder mixed in. Then a light spray of olive oil in the fry an and cooked it up. Tasted pretty good as I LOVE curry! I also had a small portion of dried apple and 2 pieces of dried apricot (scan not believe someone only left 2 in a bag)!

Mid Afternoon Snack:  1/2 Cup honey weetbix bites.

Dinner: Chicken breast cut into strips, with a light dip in some egg white, then tossed in a mix of Tapioca flour, Parmesan cheese grated really fine, salt, pepper, basil, and garlic. Cooked in a lightly sprayed fry pan until cooked through. Served on a bed of lettuce, couscous (cooked with chicken stock powder grated garlic, spring onions, salt, pepper, and finely grated lemon rind and lemon juice), also some capsicum and peeled carrot.

No comments: