Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Home Made Bread Rolls - using the bread maker

Deciding to take the easy make and just make plain white rolls tonight as I know they should work!

In the bread maker I have added in this order:

200ml water
50ml milk
3 cups strong bread flour
25g of butter
1 tsp salt
1 tsp brown sugar
1 and a half tsp dried yeast

1 tsp chi seeds ( add after the first round of rising while the dough is being kneeded for a second time)


I set the bread maker with the dough setting, which should take 1 hour and 30 minutes to kneed, sit, kneed, sit. I then take the dough out and break it into 4-6 rolls depending on the amount I have and leave to sit and rise on a tray for another 30 minutes before I put them into the oven at 190 degrees to cook until when they are tapped they sound hollow.







No comments: