Thursday, December 10, 2009

Really Good Truffles!

Ok so I have had a few people that are begging for this recipe and I am putting it here to get them off my back! Now the recipe I originally found came from a Taste. com (I think). They are called Oreo Truffle Balls and the recipe is as follows:

2x 150g Packets Oreo Biscuits
250g Cream Cheese
Milk or white chocolate to melt (optional)

1. Crush the biscuits in a food processor to a crumb mix.
2. Add in the softened creamed cheese
3. Roll into balls and then dip into the chocolate.
4. allow to set in the fridge for at least an hour.

Now I have also made a variation recipe that is very similar BUT it makes a few more.

2 pakets of cheap chocolate biscuits with cream in the middle (got them at Woolies)
1and 3/4 packets of cream cheese
White chocolate melted

The method is the same as above but makes more, I also am not a big fan of Oreo biscuits and I think that they are a little over priced.


I have put some into celophane bags and plan to give them to teachers at the end of school!

No comments: