Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Starting to Feel Like Christmas


Its starting to feel a bit like Christmas! On Sunday morning we actually had a chance to be all together and took the opportunity to put up our Christmas tree and a few decorations. I must say that we have culled alot of our Christmas tree decorations over the years and as a result the tree looks a little bare BUT I think at least it will be easier to take it down after Christmas! As you can tell I LOVE having it up NOT. One of my favourite decorations is our Fisher Price Nativity Scene

The kids love to play with it which I think is great. At the moment as I write this ALL the shepards, wise men and animals are lined up checking out Baby Jesus and Mary and Joseph! Not sure which little munchkin did this but it sure looks funny.

Will had so much fun putting the decrations on the tree, so much so that we have a section near the bottom covered with decorations!

An Advent calender Santa, which has nothing in it as the kiddies would only eat them all before day one. Next year I am going to have scriptures organised and we will read a scripture each day about the Story of Jesus' birth. I will try to be more organised next year!

No comments: