Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Chocolate Brownie Christmas Tree

I found these on Betty Crockers web site and really loved them so thought I would give them a try! I did make my own brownie mix as I am not a big fan of using a packet mix! So they can be used with any brownie mix you just have to put it into a rectangle pan and that way they are easy to cut out the triangle shapes! All you need to do is drizzle white choc, you can use a oil based food colour if you like to make it either red or green and then you add your mini m&m's, thats if you can find them!!!! They are a little hard to find, Kmart had them but Coles didn't. You then break off the round end of the candy cane and shove it in the bottom to make the tree trunk. Easy as that!


8 comments:

The Kings said...

Ange - they look soooo good!!! Toni and I were looking for those M&Ms everywhere for Christmas Fest but they obviously weren't out yet - we even looked at Kmart but had no luck.

the woodwards said...

Aren't you my VT!!!!lol

Unknown said...

I was hoping to get the special Christmas ones that only come in red and green but they are very hard to find! I must say I had Ryan go out and get them so I would have no clue where they would be at Kmart!

Unknown said...

I know Lisa something MAY happen to find it's way to your place!

The Jacks said...

YUM!!! They look SOOO good!!!
You can get those m&ms in woolies you know- had them since october, stacked them myself ;)

The Kings said...

Not in Woolies here - I checked and checked everywhere before Christmas fest :(

Bride said...

they look great. Would be a nice idea for the kids school teachers actually!!

Unknown said...

I actually picked up 2 packets of mini m&m's from woolies Mowbray on Wednesday night!