Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lovely Sunny Weather



Well we have finally been having some lovely weather so I have taken the opportunity to take the kids out to a few parks. On Monday we had a CD player put in the car (thanks to Ryan who thought he would be Mr fixit man, he pulled out my radio and made a mess of it so had to then buy a more expensive one and then pay for it to go in, cost him alot more than the $10 he thought it would when he brought the old one). So I had to leave the car for about an hour, so instead of coming home we went and had Amelia's last injection and visited the playground outside the hospital. It is a great playground, doesn't have a stack of things but hardly anyone ever uses it. We played for about 40 minutes then went and picked up the car, hooray to say we now have music!












Today I thought that I would get in early to get the vegies for Christmas so we left at 9 and went to Young's, well everyone else must have had the same idea as it was packed!!!!! I thought it would be rather quiet but oh no they had lines at every checkout. Amelia and Will were being their usual selfs where they were feeding off each other, Amelia was giving Will dizzie whizzies in the middle of the walkway and I was getting over stressed that they would hurt someone! So after some bribery they started to behave. We ended up at the playground in Riverside that again no one ever seems to use. It is a little bit big for Will but I was impressed that he did a good job climbing up and trying new things! It was really cute when he said while walking over a tricky bar thing 'Mummy I''m scared'! After a little play, the weather was getting rather hot and they don't have any shade, we came home to get things done around the house.





No comments: