Saturday, December 20, 2008

Saturday Shopping

Well I had this great idea after reading your blog Lisa that our family would go into the city and look for the reindeer in the shop windows. Well over the past week I have been keeping my eyes open for them so that we could get a few out the way withot too much problem with the kids. We walked and walked to find the last 4. I must say that we didn't find two as the clues were good but I couldn't think of what other shops apart from Wills, Dick Smith and Tandy, and I couldn't see them in either of those shops.The other one I had problems with was a dry cleaners I could only think of one until just a minute ago and remembered their is one in George St. Oh well it was good excersises with the family as we had parked in the Kmart carpark and walked into town. We also were able to geta few more bits and pieces in the way of shopping for CHristmas out of the way. We also saw the life size nativity scene and as requested by Amelia I had to take a picture. It is nice to see that we can see such a big display in town about the true meaning of Christmas. After we had finished in town we walked back to the car and stopped at Banjos and got some vegemite scrolls they are really yummy and william loves them. We sat in City Park and enjoyed lunch, we couldn't get on the ground as it was wet under foot, they must have had the sprinklers on in the morning sometime. S after a big morning we finally came home where I made some more biscuit mix and finished decorating the ginger biscuits ready to go and deliver to people tomorrow.







1 comment:

The Kings said...

We had a great time finding the reindeer, but obviously we didn't win or we would've got a phone call already as I think it was drawn today!
The one you couldn't find was at a computer shop called PCZ4U across from the carpark near Toyworld. That one was the last one we found too - very tricky!