Monday, December 8, 2008

It's beginning to look like Christmas!

Well I must say that I have not got into the Christmas mood yet, and still not sure if I am even after I have written this blog! However on Saturday afternoon we put the Christmas tree up, as a way to tart to feel a bit more like Christmas. William had a ball helping out and getting in and out of the box, he even enjoyed finding some of the cool singing decorations that we have ha a for a few years, mind you I must say that after a few goes they can make you go a little insane!


It was great getting the box out and just seeing what we had, which I realised was not alot as we have thrown a heps of the old daggy ones away after last Christmas, might have to look at the after Christmas sales to redo the decoratations box.




I was a bit worried about William pulling all the decorations down but so far so good, I love this photos though as it makes him look a bit shadey as if he is doing something wrong!

What a cute reindeer we have!



After the tree was up the kids wrestled with Ryan on the floor, I love this photo as it loks liem he is in dire need of someone to help him, and I was going no where near!

No comments: