Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Well yesterday was my birthday and I am not sure if I want to tell my age maybe I should get you to leave a comment and guess it!
I was really spoilt, firstly my mum was visiting from Hobart which is always great to have her around when you are having your birthday cause if it wasn't for her I wouldn't be here so thanks Mum! Secondly Ryan brought me a beautiful Pandora bracelt with a gift charm, and Mum brought me a cupcake charm (I love making cupcakes for anyone that is not aware of my passion!) Ryan also cooked me a lovely birthday cake in the shape of a heart and then he decorated it with lots of yummy lollies and I LOVE lollies. I also was able to have a very relaxing day and just enjoy spending my time with my family!
The yummy lolly heart birthday cake.
This is my serving everyone else can get their own!
Amelia was a great help on my birthday as she was supervising to make sure that I blew the candles out right.

4 comments:

The Kings said...

Nice cake!!! Looks like a great birthday. Your cupcakes look great too.

Unknown said...

I must say that Ryan did do a good job with the cake, it was only a packet mix after all!

jess said...

my guess is 32...

jess said...

and the cupcakes look great! we were given a cupcake set recently - you have inspired me to get in the kitchen and have a go at making some for the first time ever!