Monday, December 15, 2008

On Saturday evening the West Ward had our Christmas get together. It was planned to be held at a park, however due to the weather we had to end up having it at the chapel. Pauline is the activites person and she did a excellent job with the organisation of teh evening. We had a BBQ and their were games put on by the Young Men for the children. One of the games was pass the parcel, which sneaky Will one, I say sneaky as he was up and down all the way through and at the last he positioned himself in the winning seat. He one a Giant Freddo frog!

Charoltte sporting her new hairdo! very stylish! I wonder who is the fantstaic hairdresser you get to do your hair?

Like father like son! I did say that teh camera sees everything!

Amelia enjoyed an ice cream. The Young Women also decorated some little pavs, but I didn't get a photo as I ate mine too quick!
William winning pass the parcel!

No comments: