Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

On Saturday afternoon we had Ryan's mum, dad and anthony come up to stay and to go out for dinner with the family living in the North of the State. The Crossins came down from Devenport and Kirk and Amy came along as they live here in Launceston. We went out to the Cenntenial for dinner and everyone seemed to have a good night. Everyone enjoyed their dinners and their was a great variety on offer. Amelia and William had chicken nuggets and chips, Ryan had the mixed grill (the regular size this time not the BIG mother of all mothers like last time). I had a dirty old Steak as I am trying to eat a little more red meat as my iron levels are a bit low. We didn't have desert at the pub as we were coming back to our place for a yummy lemon and passionfruit cake. I must say I was a little sad that I couldn't make my chocolate mud cake but I had strict instructions that a few people were not able to eat chocolate. the cake was a hit however and as an extra I made some vanilla lemon cupcakes, just can't help myself when it comes to making cupcakes. This is a receipe that I actually designed myself! Felt pretty cleaver with myself for coming up with a new recepie!




















After cake some of the family left and those that stayed the night watched a bit of TV then went to bed!. I must say that I was very tiered this morning as it was a busy day.










No comments: