Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Weekend

We have been busy busy busy this weekend and the main thing we have enjoyed is being together as a family.

We went to Evandale and enjoyed the lovely weather as we wandered around. We took dad's car out to get fuel, William and Amelia love to go in the ute the only problem is that it has two seats the driver and 1 passenger. We convinced Amelia that is she came in the van with m,e we would go and feed the horses up near the tip, as this was anothe job we had to do.

I also gave William his first haircut. I was really unsure about cutting too much off as I didn't want him to lose his curls, but it is all good as he still has heaps of curls at the back. After his shower tonight he actually looked like a little wooly sheep, very cute! And like all proud mum's I must say that I have kept some of the little man's first haircut. I am really lucky being a hairdresser as I would dread to think how much money it would cost for our family to have haircuts for the year. Plus William was really comfortable in getting his haircut today if it had been someone else he may not have been so good. I know from my salon days that some kids just full on when you try to cut their hair. I am always worried that I will cut myself with some kids that move around all the time.



No comments: