Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Busy Hobart weekend, birthdays and all!

Well we had a very big weekend just gone!

On Friday night we travelled to Hobart as it was mum's 60th on Wednesday and Roz and I were planning a night out on the Sat. night for her and her friends. We also took her out on the Sat and she had a manicure and pedicure. Dont they look lovely!



In the car on the way down William and Charlotte were book buddies.

Charlotte got some lovely presents as it was her birthday on the Tuesday just gone and one of the things she got was some yummy lipbalm, mmmmm tastes good.



The family had a get together on the Sat to celebrate Mums and Charlotte's birthday with an afternoon tea at Roz and Chris's house. It was such a lovely afternoon as the sun was out and temperature was fantastic. We sat outside on their deck and had a great time, as did the kids. Amelia and Henry had fun playing together, and Josh and William enjoyed doing their own thing. William loved just running around and playing in the sand pit, Josh loved cuddling Polley dog.





I made some of my famouse cupcakes and they were a hit! If anyone is interested in buying some of my cupakes just drop me an email to find out more details, I do a few different types. I am also getting together photo display of cakes that I make for people to buy. Have had a few orders for them so am putting it out to everyone.


We also managed to do some shopping in Hobart, Amelia is looking great in the car, she was far too big for it but insisted on getting in.


On the way home on the Sunday it was a very relaxing drive, as you might tell from Amelia's pose!

William enjoyed eating his biscuits and getting in a BIG Mess, I still have to clean the carseat out from it all.

No comments: