Monday, October 13, 2008

Family Home Evening

Tonight for FHE we decided to have a little birthday party for Lottie, as it is her birthday tomorrow and we thought we would celebrate it over the two days. We had pass the parcel, balloon soccor and sand happy birthday while we ate birthday cupcakes. I tried a new receipe for them and they were yum yum yum!

Happy birthday to you Charlotte!

Yummy yummy yummy, they actually have a rose taste to them as the receipe mix for the cake has rosewater in it.

Ryan loves to play party games!

I wonder what is in the parcel?

William loved playing pass the parcel, getting him ready fr his birthday next month.

Wow I think Amelia might have won the parcel!


I thought that these Balloons would be pretty to wa ke up to in the morning!

Charlotte has been enjoying her new chair that she got as part of her birthday present, it is almost a fight to who will get it first. William likes to sit in her recliner and watch the wiggles, will have to try and get a pic next time as it is so funny.



What a poser!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I saw Charlotte at school today with her balloon on her chair - so cute! Hope she has a great birthday.
I like that you are on blogger now - easier to leave you comments :)

Unknown said...

She had a great day. Must say Noah was looking good today, very alert when I dropped in.