Monday, October 17, 2011

Boxing Training

Ok so a busy weekend of birthdays as well as for me a training course in boxing held in Hobart.



I travelled down with Mum Friday night and was ready to get going at 9am on the Saturday. The day consisted of lots of practical stuff like position for boxing and holding pads so as not to get injured. It was a great information day and also a pretty good workout! The Saturday was focused on jabs, crosses and uppercuts with the ways in which you can put combinations together and how to get maximum workout in either a class setting or a personal training session.

The Sunday was focusing on the hook as well as the elbow and then kick boxing which was knees and kicks. This was a good session but not as intense as the previous day still hard however! SO after 2 pracs and a theory  assessment we finished the day with passing the course. So now I can add boxing to my list of areas I can now focus my PT sessions and classes to teach! So if anyone is wanting to do some PT just let me know and we can arrange something!

No comments: