Monday, October 17, 2011

A Birthday Weekend

Well the weekend of birthdays started with Charlotte on the Friday and then continued on with my Mum's birthday on the Saturday. It was nice to be able to see mum on her birthday as I travelled back to Hobart with her on the Friday evening. We woke up Saturday morning and she was excited to get some special gifts.





I had a training session all day Saturday but I took her to dinner that night to Hogs Breath (have been wanting to go after the adverts on TV and was keen to try the curly fries)! It was all yummy and I would recommend if your down to give it a try!



After a yummy dinner we skipped along to Cold Rock for some ice cream. Mum had old English and boysenberry and I had old English and baileys with pop rock and caramel fudge mixed through, was pretty good! All in all I think she had a lovely day relaxing and being spoilt!

No comments: