Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Sick Little Man

Well last night was rather a busy night as we had a sick little boy up and down for most of it. I must say we are pretty lucky as he doesn't get sick a whole lot BUT when he does he sure does! Last night we heard him moaning and then he had a huge power chuck! Lucky that Ryan and I are very organised and work well as a team as we had William and the bed sorted and fixed in a blink! I must say that I used to be really bad at coping with spew BUT since having kids I am getting better at dealing with it. Although I can not deal when other people apart from my kids do it, I can't even cope when Ryan is sick I still have to block me ears or I might be joining him as I have a very weak tummy.
Today he has so far kept down gastrolite stuff, but it is not staying in the other end! (Proberly too much info but oh well). As I write this he has coned me into giving him some Wiggle biscuits this might be a test.

Today he has just sat in the beanbag and watched some telly calling out to me when he wants a cuddle or when he want me to carry him somewhere.

3 comments:

The Kings said...

Poor little man. Hope he feels better soon. I saw Amelia bowling today. She's so cute.

Cullis Family said...

Poor Will, hope he is feeling better today.

Unknown said...

Well he is feeling heaps better today. He just wanted to drink milk eat biscuits and drive me mad all day today, and I think that he has got a worse temper since being sick.