Saturday, June 27, 2009

Pizza and a Raspberry Tart

Well keeping with the tradition when we have the Missionaries for dinner we had another trat from Masterchef tonight! We made the pizza base from the friday night master class and they were good. We made our own toppings with mozzarella, capsicum, shredded ham, pineapple, chorizo, hot salami and some herbs and spices. The Pizza was good and very filling! Then for desert we had the Raspberry Tart which was REALLY GOOD! I am going to be a little sad when they finish the show in a few weeks as I have come to really learn and enjoy learning new techniques and ways to cook things I haven't tried before. I must say that sometime this week I will be making the date and lemon scones which looked really good from this Fridays just gone master class.

No comments: