Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lunch with Daddy!

On Monday it was the last day of the school holidays and seeing it was a lovely day I decided that we would take a drive out to Beaconsfield and have lunch with Ryan. Opposite the mine is a little park that we went to. I made some mini chicken quiches and sammies for the kids and we sat in the car and ate them while we enjoyed the lovely sun shine streming through the window. Once we finished we let the kids have a play on the equipment. They had a great time, even though it was a little cool, but we stayed their for about an hour before we got back in the car and drove home, we did do the scenic trip home and went along Rosvears which was really pretty. I really like this time of year, apart from it being sooooo cold, I really like the colours that are around of the landscape. If only we could have some warmth I would be even happier!!!!


1 comment:

The Kings said...

That is nice you went out to see him for lunch. Bet he loved it.