Friday, May 8, 2009

I test for Coles

A few weeks ago I got a letter in my email asking if I would like to be a tester for coles. Of course I said YES and as a result I got my first package of stuff to test today! It was rather exciting as it had HEAPS of lollies in it! And for those who know me know I LOVE lollies. Some of the items included are: Belgian Chocolate, Popcorn, rice cakes, rasberry and white muffin mix, organic pasta sauce, pasta, cling wrap, snakes, strawberry jam, tomato soup, peggy pig and pals (these are soft lollies), strawberries and cream lollies a travel mug and a pen. All the products are full size and all is free! All have to do is eat them and then let the panel know what I think of them, how easy is that! I think that as we go through the products I will write a bit here and let you all know what I think of each product and then you can decide if you might like to try it out as well. I know that some of these will be eaten tonight by soe hungry little munchkins when we travel to Hobart to visit family and spend time with our Mum's for Mother's Day!
The stylish travel mug, might use this in the car tonight!
The unopened package, it felt like christmas only early, I LOVE getting packages in the mail!
The very official letter telling me what I need to do once I have eaten all the yummy 'You'll love Coles food'
All the yummy fod we have to try! I can already say that the chocolate is really good, Ryan actually likes it better than Cadbury Chocolate (now thats a BIG call!)

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Oh wow - how good is that!!! Lucky you. We quite like the coles brand chocolate too.

Nettie's Blog said...

Wow how do you get to do that awesome job????
let me know will you...
great idea though and a certain way of getting testing customers like you back through their door...pretty smart marketing really