Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crafty Cupcakes

Well today William and I spent the morning doing some Mother's Day shopping. I LOVE getting the chance to have a stroll around the shops and see what is about and ideas I can use. Well today as I went into House I saw they had these cute cupcake face washers packages up. On closer inspection I realised that they were rather easy to make and that with a few simple items I could make them myself for a fraction of the price they were selling them for. So after a trip to a few other shops I ended I buying the stuff to make my own cupcake face washers. And the results are below.







Some of the other items I loved today was running into Jasmine and Felicity who had a Salt City Candle Display at Kmart Racecourse. They had heaps of yummy smelling candles on show and I must say that i did get myself a few to try. I have put them around teh house as they have such a fantastic smell even when they are not being burned. Jasmine has just started to do parties so if anyone is interested in having one just leave a comment and I will pass on your details to her.
If you want to check out what they are all about you can click on the link for more info


Now William cracked me up this afternoon as he found this party hat and insisted that I take a photo of him wearing it! I think he knows the deal that Mummy is always taking photos!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Cute 'cup cakes' Angela! I have seen them done at baby showers using towels and nappies, but making them look like big cakes. Cute.