Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Choc Chip Cookie Cake!

Well over the last two days I have been rather busy with baking! I have had two orders this week for my Chocolate cakes so have been getting those organised. Today I spent a few hours driving round looking for cake boxes and getting prices. The last few cakes I have made we have made a make shift type box but now that I have had more interest I have thought it is about time to get more proffesional! I ended up getting a good deal on the boxes and I also brought some new bags for my cupacakes to go in when I sell them individually. I also got a sample of a 4 cupcake holder so am thinking I will give that a try next week when I have a bit more time. I still have to put the icing on the cake and decorate it but will do that later tonight when I get home from Young Women's. I find it easier to put the collar on when I have Ryan to help as it gets a little tricky by myself.
I have also been making a choc chip cookie cake! We have Young Women's tonight and we are having a get together for Lizzie who is moving up so I wanted to try this cake again. We had it for Jess's birthday last year and she actually reminded me about it which made me want to do it again.


2 comments:

The Kings said...

yum!!

Unknown said...

It did taste pretty good! The Young Women strugged to eat it as it was really rich.