Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bulla Splits

So after reading a blog some months back I decided to join a site called VIBE VILLAGE. This is a site set up as a word of mouth marketing and they get you to do surveys and invite you to join in trying and reviewing different products. One of the products I filled in a survey for was BULLA SPLITS. So about a week ago I got a letter in the mail saying I had been selected to participate and got a swipie card to use at a supermarket to purchase a packet of bulla splits. So last night we cashed in on them and enjoyed a lovely refreshing ice cream/ icepole as they beauty of Splits is it has ice on the outside and icecream on the inside making it one of my favourites. I really enjoy the raspberry and would much prefer to buy the packet with all raspberry however I didn't mind the tropical ones last night as well.

At the moment Bulla Splits have a site that you can make a summer postcard on so if you want to see yourself in a funny summer animation then head on over here.

1 comment:

Cullis Family said...

Raspberry is definitely the best! Lucky you guys!