Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Harley chic!

Ok so I am the first to admit that I am not a daredevil in any way so for a few months I have mentioned to Ryan that I would like to give going for a ride on Rob's Harley, as Ryan has been talking for a while now that he would like to one day get his bike licence. So a few weeks back I got that chance to give it a go! Now I must admit that I am a wimp and I did suggest a quick ride to the roundabout and back in Port Sorell but Rob insisted that we go a little further! So hugging on tight we went for a little ride and after freaking out that if I sat the wrong way as we went into a corner that we would flip the bike I was ok. So much so that on the way back I even glanced around at the scenery! I did admit to Rob that I wasn't sure what was shaking more me or the bike, but pleased to say I have given it a go and am looking forward to going again, that's if he will take me!

Holding on VERY tight!

Impressive bike!

No comments: