Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A trip for Sushi and Chocolate!

Ryan had a long weekend a few weeks back so as a result after work on the Monday we went for Sushi, we were not sure how will would cope so we ordered him some fried calamari which he loved but he also saw my Inari and scoffed it as well. I was a little upset as the Sushi train didn't have any more and had no more while we were eating so I missed out on one of my fav dishes :( It was funny just watching him  tackle it and to hear him say sushi!








After our Sushi adventure we stopped in at the Chocolate Studio as I always am reading about is on Lisa's blog so we gave it a go. Ryan and I shared a Hot choc Sunday BUT we ended up having to share with a third little person... Someone had a big scoop of chocolate ice cream but he was happy to just eat our so we tipped it in and enjoyed sharing.


3 comments:

The Kings said...

oh yum!!!! LOVE both of those!! :)

Unknown said...

I know I read your blog, and that is why we visited the chocolate studio, I tell you you can spend a stack in there if you wanted to try all the chocolate selections!

benny.t said...

Sounds like a place I need to visit!