Monday, September 28, 2009

Grand Final Day!

Well what a day it was on Saturday! As a family we decided to have our own little grand final footy party. We had the pie and sauce, the hot dogs and the can of coke, or for the kids a can of lift! It was a great day and I must say I sat and watched as it was such a close game. I hope the neighbours dont complain with the yelling coming from our lounge room but it was such a stressful game to watch. As a Saints supporter it was a close game BUT they did miss so many good opportunities to get in front and win the game. However by saying that I reckon they wil come back next year and will be a team not to mess with, now that they have had the taste hey will want to win it next year, bring on Grandfianls 2010 as it will be the Saints all the way!

The kids loved the streamers and ran around with them all afternoon!

Feeling a bit stressed! I also scored myself a new t'shirt for the game, the Saints one of course!

Some of the food delights on offer!

Ryan had been working on his ute just before the game so he was rather hungry. Also notice that I hung out my beach towel with the Saints on it.

I couldn't beleive that the kids actyually watched a fair bit of the game, I was sure that they were going to have a wally as they would want to watch a video but they were really good.

1 comment:

Nettie's Blog said...

Gosh you football fans go all out dont you???
i guess for someone who doesn't follow the footy and can't understand it really ...it is hard to comprehend what all the hyp is about...
but comizerations on your teams loss...perhaps next year!!!!
Now the party looked like the best part to me....