Friday, September 11, 2009

Broadband

Wlel it is official we are now longer SLOW dial up users anymore! We are now able to get fast broadband!!!!! I have finally just set up the router so I can get my laptop on board and I must say I am really excited. Just for FUN I downloaded a song on itunes and nearly died as it was done in super speed time, no longer waiting 17 minutes for one song AND now I can listen to a sample of a song without it buffering every 2 seconds!!!!!! I have tried for ages to get broadband where we are, mind you we are a 2 minute drive to the centre of Launceston and yet we have JUST got access to affordable broadband. And we are steering clear of Telstra we have signed with Netspace. I had one hiccup which was easily fixed and their was no long waiting and I got to speak to a guy in Australia!!! Last time I rang Telstra for a billing questions for the mobile I was tranfered back and forward for 2 and a half hours, I was just a LITTLE cranky by the end of it! Anyways I am looking forward to uploading my pics here on the blog as well as actually watching all those funny you tube links people send but I never get to look at as it was always too slow!!!!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh WOW!!! That is exciting. I couldn't survive without our fast internet.