Friday, September 25, 2009

Go the Saints!

Well tomorrow in our house is going to be exciting as my footy team is playing the Grand Final!!!!! Now I only started following AFL about 3 years ago and I picked the Saints as my team. I am really excited that this year they have made the Grand Final and I am set to watch. We have our pies, hot dogs, can of coke and chips. I went and brought myself some Saints gear today so I can play my official fan role tomorrow. I even went to the part shop in town and got some helium ballons and streamers to deck out the house. Ryan is stirring me and saying that he reckons the Cats are going win. Keep thinking that cause thats all it will be a though that wont happen as I reckon the Saint will get it by 16 points. I must say that last week I was very stressed wacthing the game when the Saints were down by a bit, but in true form they pull through in the final stages where it counts. I also think they will be really pumped as they have only won 1 grand final so they will be wanting to change this concept.

GO THE SAINTS!!!!!

No comments: