Thursday, August 6, 2009

Helping out!

While Ryan has been home looking after me, which he has done a great job I must say, cooking meals, keping three kids entertained, pushing Lottie up the driveway (which is very steep) and rubbing my poor injured shoulder/arm, he has also had the opportunity to show Will how to do some gardening (was a great thing to see them both outside the other day mowing lawns and putting fertiliser on the garden together was a daddy and son bonding moment!)


I was a little sad today as Ryan had to go back to work as the career certificate to look after me has run out, mind you I could have used some help from him this morning as I tried to drive the car!!!! I still can't move my left arm very well and I am having a trouble changing gears from 1st to 2nd then 2nd to third and then back again! It is reall painful, I can only imagine what the other drivers must think when they see me using my right hand to guide my left to change the gears at the lights!!!!!
I also too the brave step to remove my bandage off my head today, as I am supposd to get the stitches out tomorrow morning! I was really worried that it would hurt like anything, but after talking to Bonny today she mentioned that if I used olive oil around it it should come off easy. And I must say that I wish I had know about this earlier as it worked a treat I had no problem getting the bandaid off and it didn't rip skin or anything. So this is what it looks like underneath!




Sorry about the gore looking shot!

No comments: