Tuesday, April 12, 2011

T2

I have really started to enjoy my herbal teas again now that the weather is starting to get a little cooler (ok so maybe a lot cooler)! While we were in Melbourne earlier in the year we found a great tea shop called T2. They have a great range of all types of tea including herbal teas. We purchased a couple while we were there but when we got home we shopped online and got another 6 types of tea. One of my favourites is roobios which is an African tea, I also love the strawberries and cream. Today I was online looking and noticed some beautiful teapots that they are selling which would make great gifts.




These are the suggested mother's day teas, and I noticed that strawberries and cream makes a mention!


So if my wonderful hubby reads this blog at work and wants suggestions you know where to head to!


2 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

i love Rooibus Tea...Did you know that Coles and Woollies stock it too... must be cheaper to get it here than on line??? i love the Vanilla Rooibus for Coles only...yummo

Unknown said...

Its great Annette! Yep I love the one from Coles I actually went to Woolies today to get myself some but couldn't find it so will be checking Coles tomorrow!