Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Yes still here!

We have been in phone tag with Telstra for the past 6 weeks to try and sort out changing our current plan and bring our phone, internet across to have it all together BUT as I said it has taken 6 weeks and we have no internet (or at least fast internet ) until they reconnect us!!!!!! Who know when that might be! So I will have to keep all the photos I want to blog until the speed is quicker and not dial up which is currently doing my head in!!!!!

Anyways school holidays are here and we have been in and out and around visiting a few parks in and around Launceston and Longford which is where we went today. My fingers are crossed that the weather is on the pick up from the recent rains we have been having and that we can start to enjoy the joy of Spring. Must say it was cute today with Will in the back of the car all emotional cause he wanted to take a baby lamb home and give it a hug. I might have said something about how cute they were and how I just wanted to give a little spring lamb a big squeeze which really set him off tears and all!!!!!!

Any ways stay tune for some more posts soon, with photos!

(Just tried to upload some but dial up is a killer)!

No comments: