Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pre Kinder!!!!!!

My baby started pre kinder today! It is so sad to think that he is going to start school next year and that I will be left alone for two full days! As much as I always say it will be great a little part of me also thinks how sad I will be not to have a little person to talk with as I go about doing the things I do during the day. Hmm will have to see if I can pick up some more work at the gym so I am not so lonely OR find a new hobby!

Anyway here is some snaps of the not so young boy growing up at school today!

Painting was fun!

Hmm play doh

 Making a necklace.

After pre kinder Will had fun in the playground, he even got to play with some of the kids as it was recess time so he ran around while I sat and froze.

He had such a great time and is looking forward to going back in two weeks!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

awww - hard to believe he is old enough for school already! I always wonder if I'll be happy or sad when Kobe goes and I think it will be a bit of both.