Saturday, November 7, 2009

At the Botanical Gardens

Well we have spent this weekend in Hobart as I have a fitness course to do. We thought that we would take time out and enjoy the beautiful weather and organised to meet up with Ryan's parents to hang out at the Botanical Gardens. It was a great time and we just walked around and had some great chats as well as watched the kids have a ball rolling down the hills and feeding the ducks! Ryan and I always feel a little sad when we visit the gardens as we were supposed to get married under the lovely arch, BUT it was a total washout 3 days before as well as on the day that it was flooded so we had to go with our backup plan and get married at the Grand Chancellor! Not that it was that bad it was just that I loved the big arch and had planned it for so long that I was a bit ripped. Any ways we took time today to do a few rehersals of maybe what it would have looked like back 13 years ago!!!!!!































A chance to take a family photo!














Watch out below very fast boy is coming down the slopes!














Charlotte had a few cat naps as she enjoyed the sun!

















Ryans Mum and Dad are such a cute couple, they look so much in love together!













Amelia the poser!

















Will looking all so innocent! Really he is a cheeky monkey!


















This is a great photo of Ryan with his Mum and Dad!













It was Roger's birthday a few weeks ago and we were not able to come down so we had time today to celebrate it. This is a great photo as it shows the love of a Father and Son, I must say that these are the photos to treasure, I look back and see that I don't have many pictures with my Mum and Dad, I think the last was at our wedding 13 years ago which is a little sad. I need to take more with my Mum.














1 comment:

The Kings said...

Ha ha - love the pics of you guys under the arch! Very cute.