Friday, October 2, 2009

Lovely Weather and a chance to bounce

It has been so great to have some nice weather for a change. It is even nicer that the kids can get outside and play, something that they have not been able to do much of over the past few months. Amelia and Will have enjoyed being able to get outside onto the trampoline and even though I get really stressed when they are on it together, Amelia being so much bigger than Will could bounce him off, I love these photos of them actually playing so well together. I just wish they could be like this ALL the time! I know it is whishful thinking.








As the weather has been so great I even took Will to the park the other day to have a good run around, and run around he did! Sometimes I just wish that the enegry he has at the playground could be the the same energy he would use when we walk Amelia to school or home again he just takes so long!!!!!!


No comments: