Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Lottie!

I know that I am a day late as I was sick I was unable to do anything so we are having a little party tonight to celebrate. It is hard to think that 11 years ago little Charlotte came into the world, it only feels like yesterday, my how time flies! It had been 11 years of ups and downs but we have learnt so much and are grateful for all the lessons we have learnt. I must say that we have seen some progress in Charlotte over the last year, she has started to smile more and even manage to laugh, we have also seen her be a little more interactive and notice that she gives a little more eye contact now. I still see her looking at us out of the corner of her eye and her quick look away when she knows that we are looking at her but I see that is her game sometimes.
I hope that you enjoyed your day yesterday, at school they had some balloons and games and sang Happy Birthday during PE. Tonight we will have some cupcakes and some games, I just have to make myself make them today!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Wow - 11!! I didn't realise Charlotte was so old. Sounds like she had a lovely birthday.

Unknown said...

I know where does the time go!She did have a great birthday we had a little party on Thursday night when I felt a little better and could make some cakes, will add that post at a later date!