Monday, July 27, 2009

Take the Cake

Well that's the name of my business that I have started making cakes. On Saturday we had our Ward Conference pot luck and Ryan dobbed me in to make one of my chocolate cakes. So I took the opportunity to try a new style. Still round but this time instead of chocolate shaved on top I put stars on wire as something different. It worked really well and I am pleased to say that I have added this to my now avaliable to purchase list of items that can be brought! I will have to put up a selection of things that I am selling with a proce list for those who may be interested! but that will come at another date.



4 comments:

Nettie's Blog said...

Love the stars...great decorations ...can make a plain yummy chocolate cake look a million dollars ...cant wait for the list...they could be stored for a time when you havent got time to pretty up a cake...i am a purchaser...just tell me when..your could flaor them..peppermint...strwberry. licorice..etc..YUMMO

The Kings said...

looks absolutely beautiful Ang!

~ fiona j harding ~ said...

Yummmmm !!!!!!
You're very clever!

jess said...

the cake looks amazing!!! and what a great business name. a shame you aren't in canberra... i would buy one of your cakes to take to a work morning tea. i wouldn't pretend at all that i had made it myself... i don't think anyone would believe me if i did :)