Monday, January 12, 2009

Travelling home Sunday Night!

Yesterday after Church we travelled up to Port Sorell to pick Amelia up from the Crossin's. We had tea with them and then sat around and played a game (not sure what it was called) but you worked in teams and you had to either do charades, explain what something was or act out what was on the card. It was heaps of fun and my team which consisted of Coral, Zoe and Amelia kicked butt! Poor Ryan and Rob were put together and they really struggled it took them ages to get off go and then it took even longer to get past the first part of drawing! Amelia had heaps of fun over the time she spent with the Crossin's and they spoilt her big time. Thanks for looking after her guys we really appreciate when you guys spend time with her and I know that she LOVES all of you so much. It was funny on the way home as she got really emotional. It was a mixture of over tired and that she loved you guys so much she didn't want to come home. William was trying to escape his carseat and wanted cuddles, I reckon that he was freaking about the fact that Amelia was coming home and he would no longer have free range over the TV any more!
It was also a little sad as Francesca, who is the exchange student that has been staying with the Crossin family for a little while now is due to fly back home to Italy very soon and it was the last time that we would see her before she went. As we were leaving Coral saw my red high heels that I scored at an op shop for $5 and showed them to Francesca as Francesca loves red, a women who shares my love of red! Coral mentioned that she had tried a pair of red high heels on last week but they didn't have her size, so after a little thought I gave her my shoes, I must say that it was a tear moment for me as I LOVED those red shoes, but I thought that she would also be able to enjoy wearing them just as much. So now I am on the look out for another pair. We hope that Francesca has enjoyed her stay in Tassie and we hope that she comes back to visit some time once she gets home!
It was a pretty night to travel last night, the sky was lovely. The moon was relaly big and very low last night I did try to get a picture but they all turned out blury:(

No comments: