Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's all about the HAIR!

Well today it has been so hot and the kids and I have felt like doing nothing much. Ths morning Amelia had a sleep in and then a lazy morning, finally getting into the shower at 10am. After the shower I promised her that we would set her hair in the velcro rollers. After letting it dry naturally for a little while it was just damp enough to put the rollers into. She sat very well and let me put them in with no complaint, I just wish when I brushed her hair she would be better as she always cracks it with me! So she sat and even left the rollers in for a while. She looks so grown up, I can't beleive that she is turning 12 in a few weeks!!!!!! It is so scary.







William also had fun playing with the rollers, although he didn't want to leave them in.
This spider has decided to leave a huge web outside our back door. I was trying to get close enough to see if it had a red back or not as I couldn't see very well as it was too high. I keep checking back and it keeps moving sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not! I must say that when it is not there I do worry a little!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

I LOVE that first pic of Amelia with her hair in rollers!!!!!

jess said...

i am, from looking at the larger shot of the spider (which i hated doing), 99% sure that isn't a redback. we get LOADS of redbacks here in canberra, right outside the front and back door. awful awful awful.