Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Legend!

I have a friend who 4 months ago lost a son. Charlotte and Noah were at school together and it was sad knowing that Charlotte and Noah would no more get the chance to dance together in there wheelchairs and share glances at each other as they did there work!


Less than a week ago Lisa also lost her husband Aaron, who was such a wonderful guy and was also someone that I know Ryan had a lot of respect for as a husband and a father. Today I was able to listen as brave Lisa shared her memories of a wonderful husband, father to four boys and a son and son in law as well as a brother to many. One of the stories she shared was about how Aaron enjoyed his music and how he LOVED to dress up in his ACDC gear which reminded me of a great photo I captured a church dance!



Aaron was a great guy who was a giver to all, the stories I have read and heard either on facebook or through friends have all been the same. He was someone who was admired and respected for his ability to make people feel good about themselves as well as to make them laugh. I will always remember the funny side of Aaron as I fondly think back to the many times he was the M.C at many a church dance and the way he would have everyone having a great time and including all in the many games he played!

I hope that Lisa and her three boys will know that we all are thinking of them at this time and that we pray that  they may feel peace knowing that Noah and Aaron are together watching over them and being able to run together!

A friend of Lisa's has set up a fundraiser page and I ask that you may consider making a donation big or small it can all help. To read more click HERE!