Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Family Photos

Wow two weeks in a row we have managed to get out on a fine and sunny Saturday! Today we had a relaxed morning before we ventured out to take some more family photos. The reason for more family photos is William has been worried of late that he may actually not be part of our family as we have a photo taken before he was born that has Ryan and I with the girls. He has mentioned to Ryan a couple of times that he is not part of the family as he is not in 'that' photo! So today I was excited as I have had a little area I have had my eye on as a place to take some photos for a few weeks. It is actually a place I walk past nearly everyday on my way to the gym. It is a lane way between Boags and the auction place and has got some great textures I was excited to play with. So after about 10 minutes the kids actually cracked it and were asking for the toilet but as mean parents that we are we told them they had to wait, which they managed rather well. So below is some of the raw photos, raw as I have still got to find the time to sit and play around with and then hopefully do some digital scrapbooking with them!










Yes this is where William had had enough and wanted to go and do some balancing!





3 comments:

The Kings said...

Lovely Pics!

Chelsea Parsons said...

looking good guys! Ang, did the scrap stuff I sent get to you? Just checking xoxo

Unknown said...

Thanks Chels, yep it came but have been a little busy and haven't got a chance to digital scrap in a little while! I look forward to being an old lady when I can get time for me, wonder if that ever will happen!