Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rushing Gorge

Friday afternoon was thought we would take the family on a little walk around the Gorge with the plan to kick a ball around, however as I have not been listening to the news of late I realised once we got there that the water had come all the way up to the playground, which means we couldn't kick the footy around. We did however enjoy a walk over the Suspension Bridge and then a short kick in the other playground, until I decided we should head back when I could no longer feel my fingers and toes (they actually had turned blue and I could hardly even push the button to take photos). Charlotte was very alert as we crossed the bridge twice as she was looking from one side to the other at all the noise. Was pretty cool, apart from when Ryan was making the bridge shake a little more than normal! Highlight for me was seeing the start of spring on its way!





2 comments:

The Kings said...

Charlotte!! What is that awful top you have on!? ;) :) Amelia wouldn't be happy with that!

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha Lisa you can tell Dad dressed Charlotte! Poor thing has no choice!