Thursday, April 9, 2009

Amelia our Chocolate Maker

On Tuesday Amelia and I went to Young Women's and the activity for teh night was to make chocolates. Between the Young Women leaders we were able to scrap up a larg variety of moulds for the girls to use. Amelia worked really well and Sam was a great help in working with Amelia, they had heaps of fun making the chocolates together! I said to Amelia on the way home that we as a family are making chocolates this Sunday and now that she has shown us how professional she is at making them, she can be the one to tell us what to do on Sunday.

1 comment:

Chocolate Making Candy said...

I found this blog post searching "making chocolates" online. Your readers may be interested in a how to DVD for making handmade chocolate candies. Check out www.making-chocolates.com. I put the URL under my name in this post.