Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dorothy the Dinosaur in Concert!

How cool does William feel! Today he went to see Dorothy the Dinosaur and her friends in concert at the Princess Theatre! It was great and he sat for the full 45 minutes and didn't move he was captivated by it all! He clapped when songs finished and he wven managed to do the actions to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star but that was about it as he was awe struck with it all. He got to see Capatin Feathersword, Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog, Postman Don, Fairies Clare and Larissa, and of course Dorothy herself! I was going to buy him something from the wiggle shop they had their but it was really expensive so as a result I took him to Kmart and he got a Wiggles drink bottle, something he needed anyway but even cooler cause it is the Wiggles. He is so funny as he has already drank 2 bottles of water just becuase he can drink out of the Wiggles drink cup, and this was in about an hour!




Dorothy had a few costume changes through the show.


Clare the fairy came int the audience and collected Roses that the children had brought for Dorothy, because everyine knows that Doroty loves Roses

2 comments:

The Kings said...

So fun! I bet Will loved it. I would've taken Harri, except he was at school today.

Unknown said...

He sure did love it. Harri would more than likely have had a fun day at school as I think I have read that he loves it. Maybe next time the Wiggles will come and it wont be when he is at school.
Sorry Bride I don't know what button I pushed but I lost your comment. No worries about all the comments I know what it's like, technology!