Thursday, February 12, 2009

Little Lizard

I was trying to get the picture from the camera but it is being a bit silly so I will post this with no photo, photo may come later!

A few weeks ago when my Mum was staying she told me that she saw a little lizard in the kitchen, but it snuck under the skirting board and she lost it! Well suprise suprise as I as sitting on the computer what should I see out of the corner of my eye in the lounge room on the carpet but was the same (hopefully!) little lizard. Now for those that know me I am such a baby when it comes to creepy crawly things, however since we have lived in this new house I am slowly getting over the panic I have when I see a spider. although BIG huntsman are still a worry! So big brave me got a little container and manged to catch the lizard and place it outside! I would like to say that I am proud of myself as I was cool, calm and collect in the whole process. Who needs Ryan around for catching creepy crawlies!

No comments: