Friday, December 16, 2011

Birthday Love!

On Wednesday I celebrated another birthday, and before any ones asks I am not telling my age or maybe I will 21! Yeah right!!!! Any way I had a wonderful day filled with the things I love. Woke up to a beautiful family singing Happy Birthday and then some lovely gifts including Julie Goodwin the winner from Masterchef season 1 second cookbook and a Sushie box that included a DVD book and bits and pieces to make sushi and a few other bits and pieces. I felt very spoilt, I am sure the family would have cooked breakfast and all if they could have but I am not a big breakfast girl when I plan to workout in the morning! See that's the other great thing I got to send the morning at the gym doing what I love Combat and then hanging out with Will and baking Caramel Slice from Julies new cookbook (however I did make some little changes so really could make it my own).



I was spoilt for dinner as Ryan cooked a yummy dinner with lots of special bits as extra including a beetroot with fetta dip and a sweet potato dip as well that he used as a sauce for the meat. He even did a great presentation with the dish!



As much as I loved the main I am a sweet tooth so need I say that for me desert was the BEST!!! Ice cream cake and chocolate what more could a girl ask for! Really I am not a cake girl but ice cream and chocolate I can manage really well any time!!!!!


Thanks to my wonderful family for making my birthday extra special!

No comments: