Monday, November 21, 2011

Garden Growing

Well our past track record has not always been the best when it comes to being successful gardeners BUT look at what is happening!!!!!

How exciting the plants are growing and we will have mushrooms soon! What will we cook with all of them!


I also can't believe what steroids these things are on!


It's hard to believe that this poor little plant was eaten by the wildlife in our backyard but over the past few weeks it has managed to grow its leaves back.  Bring back the chilli (wonder how hot this chilli will be)


Snow peas and garlic are on fire!


Coriander is looking pretty good we actually used some of this for dinner last night!


I love lavender and have wanted a traditional lavender for ages so a few weeks back I managed to find one! Can't wait till I can start picking and drying it next year so I can make things with it! I actually managed to get 2 plant one is a specific for cooking so watch out for some new recipes using Lavender!

No comments: